Reiki in Ann Arbor
with Deb Rhizal
Deb’s bodywork is deeply relaxing and nourishing. She utilizes light touch and gentle traction on the joints in order to encourage shifts in body structure such as posture, alignment and free movement of the bones. You will remain fully clothed during your session. There is no forceful or mechanical manipulation of bones; bone movement is facilitated by changes in the energy flow into and within a person’s body. Sessions also effect the mind and spirit and may leave you feeling cared for in ways that refresh, nurture, or invite new awareness. Deb has training in CranioSacral Therapy and is a student of Zero Balancing.
Bodywork is beneficial for:
- Release of chronic pain.
- Greater range of motion.
- Spontaneous Healing: Enhancing the body’s innate capacities to address wide-ranging concerns.
- Stress Management.
- Mind-Body-Spirit nurture.
Deb is specifically trained to work with women during pregnancy and infants.
- Relief of sacral pain, back pain, or sciatic pain.
- Optimal alignment of the pelvis for birth.
- Optimal fetal positioning.
- Inner readiness for birth, birth confidence.
- Nursing difficulties related to baby’s sucking pattern or discomfort at the breast.
- Fussiness or discomfort in baby.