Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture in Ann Arbor
with Abby Humphrey
Looking for quality acupuncture in Ann Arbor? At Hygiea, we offer this and more!
Abby Humphrey provides health guidance based on the ancient science and art of Chinese Medicine. The goal of Chinese medicine is to restore your body’s innate flow of energy; when that flow is restored, health and well-being are a natural outcome. The causes of disharmony are unique to each person and situation. As an acupuncturist, our primary responsibility is to discern and address the true cause of imbalance. Each person is unique; therefore, every treatment is as well.
Abby offers a gentle, holistic and practical approach to health and wellness using acupuncture and herbs and giving specific self-care recommendations based on Chinese medical theory.
- Pain regulation
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia and nightmares/night terrors
- Digestive disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- A range of Gynecological complaints, including endometriosis and PMS
- Menopausal symptoms
- Pregnancy-related issues such as nausea, insomnia, back pain, carpal tunnel, high blood pressure, incompetent cervix, and natural induction
- Post partum issues just as mastitis, milk letdown, anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
- Infants and children with respiratory and digestive issues, ear infections, colic, teething pain, insomnia, and nightmares